April is Testicular cancer awareness month. So let’s go over a few things and spread the word.
Did you know??
- That Testicular cancer is the leading cause of cancer in men ages 15-35
- Every hour a man is diagnosed with testicular cancer
- Testicular cancer is very curable if caught early enough
- If you have a family history of Testicular cancer you are at more risk of developing it.
- Marijuana use increases your chances of developing Testicular cancer tremendously.
- You have a higher risk of developing Testicular cancer if you are Caucasian.
- If you have had or still have undescended testicles you have a higher risk.
So let’s go over how to do a self exam of your testicles.